Friday, March 19, 2010

Return to Florida - Saturday 1:30



Another early morning. I was in the marsh at St. Augustine at 8:00. The morning light was very good. The nest building here is just getting underway. Great White Egrets and Snowy Egrets where evident, but no Great Blues or White Ibis. There were three Rosette Spoonbills, but they were very shy and did not come close enough for capture. I captured these guys in the process of building a nest. I would guess, that because of the weather being so cold, that St. Augustine is about three to four weeks behind. April should be real good here and I will try to get back. It's been a great week and I will head home tomorrow. In addition to the photos, I have shot a lot of HD video this week and plan to put together a DVD, in the coming weeks. Happy Shooting !


Crutch

No comments:

Post a Comment