Sunday, March 28, 2010

Photo Tip of the Week - Things I've learned in the last 35 years !

With spring just around the corner, I have compiled this short list of tips I have learned over the last 35 years.... These are 10 of my favorites.



1. Shoot and shoot again. I cannot overemphasize this.

2. Carry your camera everywhere you go. The best camera is the one you have with you.

3. There is no such thing as bad weather.

4. Find your own style. "Do something crazy".

5. Take photos of your friends and give them the prints. This is a personal gift that no one else can give them.

6. Show your work. Even if you don't think it's worthy. No risk..No fun !

7. Short photo trips are fun too...You do not have to spend the whole day taking pics.

8. The worlds best photographers sometimes fail. So can you.

9. Never, never, never.... go shooting without a tripod.

10. Always turn around....sometimes the best shot is behind you.



These are some off the top of my head. I'm sure I have missed a lot more. Happy shooting !



Crutch

No comments:

Post a Comment