Monday, November 21, 2011

"Get your kicks on Route 66"

It's time for another "road trip" . This time Pete and I have decided to hit the Mother Road, aka Route 66. This road goes through 8 states from Chicago to Los Angeles. We plan to get on near St. Louis, Mo and go as far as time will allow. I'm hoping we can get to Flagstaff, AZ before we will be forced to return. We are allowing 7-10 days, but the way we stop and photograph stuff, we may not get out of Missouri, lol. I hope to post some of each days photos with a short daily summary.
I will be limited in some areas with no wi-fi. We plan to start this morning, with our first stop in Louisville, Ky to shoot the city scape from across the river, in Indiana. Look for updates along the way. Happy Shooting!  Crutch

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the pictures you guys take along that route. You guys rock! Be safe!

    ReplyDelete