Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Thanksgiving in Savannah !

I decided to take a short trip to Savannah, Georgia, during the Thanksgiving break. I arrived on Tuesday and immediately went to work on photographing the city. Some friends of mine, told me I was really missing out on some history and beauty of this city. I'll admit, they are right and I will try to do it justice this week. This is a fantastic city and alot of our history is embedded here. I will have to return several times to do this properly. This is a great destination, that everyone should visit, if they have the opportunity. This photo was taken at the City Market in the historic district. The shops and market was closed at 8:30 am, so I decided to take this photo, before the crowd arrived.
This photo was taken at 8:30 AM with a Canon 1d Mark 4 set at 125 sec at F 4.....Iso 400
with a 16mm lens setting. Happy Thanksgiving to all ! ... and Happy Shooting !
Crutch

No comments:

Post a Comment