Thursday, November 4, 2010

Fire at site of our Video !

I was out of town, Saturday when I received a text message that there was a devastating fire at Morristown College, in Morristown. This is the place we shot our recent video "Ordained Vengeance". If you watched the "Making of " video, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_pVbcMtraU, I mentioned that seven of these structures are on the National Register of Historic Places. The main building, in the photo here, sustained the most damage. This is where we shot the final fight scene. Everything was
gutted by the fire including the abandoned theatre. I am personally devestated by this news. This was such a great place and was even scheduled for remodeling at one time. In recent times, the buildings have fallen into the hands of vandals and mother nature. At first look the investigators think it is the work of arsonists. Everyone that worked on the video has expressed their sadness and dismay.

My good friend, Daniel Munson and I, have talked recently about making a documentary on the history of this school. I'm ready and motivated as I'm sure everyone is. Maybe this can be a winter project. I sure hope so....


Crutch

No comments:

Post a Comment