Sunday, December 9, 2012

Cataloochee Valley


 
 
Pete and I made a short trip over to the Cataloochee Valley in North Carolina the other day. The weather was perfect and we had a great time. We took the back road through Cosby, Tn and Mt Sterling, N. C. It had been awhile since I made this trip. It makes for a great day and I encourage everyone to go there when they get the chance. Around 4:00 every afternoon the locals come out and picnic, while waiting on the elk herd to move into the valley from the hills. I think there is now over a hundred elk, since they were re-introduced to the area some years ago. There are several old buildings to discover and inspect, inside and out. Check the video here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3iay57PFTM&list=FLHKoRv7IewBkCInhb1hdeSA Thanks for visiting my sight. All comments are welcome. Happy shooting! 


Crutch






No comments:

Post a Comment