Saturday, February 19, 2011

Return to Florida


My good friend, Pete and I will be leaving Monday, to make an early trip to Florida. It's a little early for the nesting season at our favorite locations, so we will be checking out some new spots on this trip. We will stop by the Okefenokee NWR in south Georgia on the way down to see what we can find in this massive swamp. We intend to run the panhandle around to Mobile Bay, Alabama in search of sunrises and sunsets, shrimp boats, lighthouses, wading birds and anything else we can find. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know at this email. As usual, Pete and I will move very fast and will be very flexible. Pete is anxious to try out his new Nikon D90 and I have a new 70-200-F2.8 IS that I intend to wear out..hehehe. Happy Shooting! Crutch

No comments:

Post a Comment