Sunday, August 1, 2010

Return to Michigan 2010


Pete and I returned home Saturday night. I have just completed downloading all my videos and photos. I know Pete took alot more pics than I did, but I ended up with over 600 video clips & 500 photos. We really accomplished alot on this trip. We photographed a fishing village, several lighthouses, a half dozen covered bridges, two abandoned ships, one national lakeshore, several sailboats, one massive sunflower field and alot of other stuff. In total, we covered four states and 2400 miles. Two things were settled...I don't sleep and Pete does not eat.....:) Here is a shot of the Bridgeton covered bridge in Rockville, Indiana. This was one of our favorites and is a HDR photo I put together for this post. In all, we had a fantastic trip that ended all too soon. Many thanks to everyone, especially Petes sister, Sandy and her husband, John of Elks Rapids, Michigan, for their hospitality and "midnight shower"...:) hehehe....I will post some videos to YouTube as soon as I can.
Crutch

No comments:

Post a Comment