Saturday, July 24, 2010

Return to Michigan 2010


Well, Pete and I have made our final plans and will leave for a week long trip to Michigan on Monday morning. I hope to post some updates as we move along. I plan to do some off the wall video on this trip, along with lots of different camera angles, that I have wanted to try, for some time. We also plan to find some waterfalls and covered bridges. Last year I made this shot at Copper Harbor, Michigan, which is the northern most tip of Michigan' upper pennisular. They took about eight of us out on a boat 2 miles into Lake Superior to this lighthouse. I was able to get this shot as the sun was setting. I really liked the way the sun's rays highlighted the shrubs and bushes. This magic moment came at 7:44 pm using a Canon 5d, 16-35mm lens (set on 16) 1/60 of a second at F14, with ISO at 100. Happy Shooting !

Crutch

No comments:

Post a Comment