Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Venice Rookery


I arrived late yesterday afternoon in the middle of a rain storm. I decided to lay low and get a early start this morning. Up at 6:00 and the rain had quit, but it was very overcast and misting. I set out for the rookery after stopping at McDonalds for a large coffee...yuck. I arrived at 6:15, but the available light was still not enough for picture taking, so I mounted a flash for fill light and got started. The anhinga here is a male and was very co-opertive. All in all, it was a fair day at the rookery....I ended the day with 580 pics. Packing up and moving to Kissimmee tonight.

All comments are welcome...Thanks for following me.


Steve

1 comment:

  1. Awesome Pictures Crutch!
    Can't believe you drove right past my house and didn't stop by and say Hi!

    Greg Guest
    Norton Shores Michigan

    ReplyDelete